So I am very pleased to announce that I did fantastically on my March Goals!
1) Put $200 towards my trip to the Dominican Republic: A++
I had almost $200 saved before I received birthday money, but afterwards I was able to put in a total of over $400!! I am getting so close now! I can hardly wait until June!
2) Finish English with an A: A+
I was REALLY worried about English because of on grade that I got on the first paper I wrote, but I worked really hard and ended the class with an A! I actually got a 100 on the research paper, which is a really big deal for me, because I often make small grammar mistakes that cost lots of points.
3) Catch up on Economics and Physics: A
After finishing English I had a week or so to get caught up on my other subjects, and I actually stayed motivated! Surprise, I know. 🙂
4) Run three times a week: B
I was able to keep up with this for the first couple weeks of March, which was great! Then I ran my first 5 mile run for St. Patrick’s Day, which was super fun! Unfortunately, because I wasn’t used to running that far, I got minor shin splints in my leg, and I had to take a break for the next couple weeks. But I’m better now and will go back to running this month!
|Do you like my St Patty’s Outfit? The socks are my favorite!|
And now for my April Goals:
1) Put $100 towards my trip to the DR (I would say more but I’m going home this month and so I won’t be able to work)
2) Don’t go crazy waiting for April 16th
3) Keep my room clean; stop just dumping stuff on the extra bed
4) Get on top of blogging! No more of this blog after the fact!